Wednesday 15 December 2010

Nottingham to Derby

This route is a short and fairly simple training route taking you to Derby from Nottingham, this route doesn't really take you past any landmarks as I can think of, although do feel free to correct me on this if I am wrong. As mentioned this route is a training route and I personally do this route with no break at any point.

There are very few hills on this route to Derby so it is good practice for flat cycling, but if you are wanting hills then this might not be for you. However, once you get in to Derby you can follow the river side patch into Matlock which might be a good route. So far I have not followed the riverside path that far, but it does stretch that far.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=105339101836651782704.000493c121d12ce8b2aad&z=11

No comments:

Post a Comment